vendredi 30 octobre 2009

Un peu de bois, un peu d'amour

Hello,

My name is Elena, I have 32 years and I write from Russian province. I work in
library and I can use computer after work when possible. I find your address in
internet and decided to write you this letter in despair.

I have daughter Angelina, she have 8 years, his father has abandoned us and we live
with my mother.

Due to financial crisis recently my mother lost job and our situation became very
difficult.

Prices for gas and electricity is very high in our region and we can not use it to
heat our home anymore.

Winter is coming and weather becoming colder every day. We very afraid and we do not
know what to do.

The only available possibility for us to heat our home is to use portable wood
burning oven. We have enough wood in our region and this oven will heat our home all
winter for minimal cost.

Unfortunately, we can not buy this oven in our town because it's price 8190 Russian
roubles (equivalent of 191 Euro) and we cannot afford it.

If you have an old portable oven and if you do not use it anymore, we'll be very
grateful if you can donate it for us and organize transport of this oven to our
address (200km from Moscow). This ovens are different, they made from cast-iron and
weight 100-150kg.

I'll wait your answer.

Elena and my family.
Russia

P.S. Please excuse me that I write to you in France in English language.
Unfortunately I don't know how to write the great French language.

Aucun commentaire: